“SubdivideBeams” problem

From: Николай Аничков
Subject: “SubdivideBeams” problem
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:05:21 +0300

Greetings! Please help me fix beams. From the third line, I need to separate the group of 32nd notes, but leave them under the same beam with the previous notes. These errors appear in other cases as well. There are also problems with grouping in the 17th and 18th bars. This cannot be corrected even by the command (subdivide beams).Meanwhile, in some cases, the command works correctly
image.png