Re: LilyPond 2.23.3 installer on MacOS 11

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.3 installer on MacOS 11
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:21:13 +0100

It is available on MacPorts MacOS 12, but I made this installer version for
MacOS 11 to make sure there is at least one available.

To install on MacPorts, I use for latest unstable release:
  sudo port install lilypond-devel
The stable release is also available by
  sudo port install lilypond
The binaries end up in /opt/local/bin on these.