Start, end, gradient of Glissando

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Start, end, gradient of Glissando
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 14:17:31 +0200

Hi,

in order to make stemmed glissandi work with cross-staff glissandi, I
made the experience calling Glissando.stencil and getting the needed
values from the stencil to calculate the real start/end-points and
gradient will cause bad results for cross-staff Glissando.
Thus I tried to calculate those values not calling stencil.

It works now for unbroken, not cross-staff and cross-staff Glissando.
Alas not for broken Glissando. Basically because the Y-values are not
updated for each broken part in 'left/right-bound-info.
line-spanner.cc seems to handle this problem, though my C++ is close
to zero, I am not able to understand what's done there and move it to
scheme.

Any hints?

My current coding so far is attached.
As a test it uses the start/end-points to add crosses to Glissando.

Thanks,
  Harm