Re: NoteColumn without parents?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: NoteColumn without parents?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:13:25 +0200

Le 19/10/2021 à 23:13, Thomas Morley a écrit :
Hi Jean,

thanks for your insights.

Currently I try a complex coding, messing with Glissando, Beam,
NoteHead just looking for Grob.property combinations to find something
which gives me acces to all needed data but early enough to not loose
the ability to manipulate this data.

Basically I aim to continue at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2021-04/msg00036.html

NoteColumn.glissando-skip was one thing I tried out, obviously the best one.
In the light of your explanations it works too early.

I don't have the time to tinker with this code at the moment.
One possible trick that comes to mind is setting cross-staff
to #t on your glissando stems in before-line-breaking, only to
reinstate '() in after-line-breaking. I think (no guarantee) that
this should be enough to spare you all the fuss with Stem pure
properties while preserving these stems' and their beams'
presence in the unpure skylines used for line spacing.

Best,
Jean