How to add a horizontal line after every third verse?

From: Matthew Fong
Subject: How to add a horizontal line after every third verse?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:13:53 -0700

Dear LilyPonders,

Continuing on my journey of typesetting hymns, would anyone have suggestions on ways to add a short horizontal rule after every third verse? I tried looking around, but wasn't able to find examples. The options I would like to have is keep line spacing intact (with the rule), or add a little bit of space between the verses.

Please see attached image as an example.

Many thanks in advance,
mattfong
Hymn-Line-Every-Third-Stanza.jpeg