Re: Relative mode

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Relative mode
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 13:37:05 +0200

The ”command global=” is defining a variable with a series of property settings
(mostly), \relative is not a property, it’s a function that is preformed on the
music inside the brackets following it.

The manual is quite long, but you will eventually need to go through much of it
to get what is what in lilyponds syntax and understand what the lines in the
code actually mean.