Re: Settings for changing the font type in a certain part of the code.

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Settings for changing the font type in a certain part of the code.
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 10:03:39 +0100

On 06/10/2021 09:27:04, "ole" <mail@oleschmidt.info> wrote:

>I have a Question related to this thread: I use the internal Lilypond
>\typewriter font for all titeling and markups
>How can I omit to type for every text \markup\typewriter again..?

I am not aware of titles or markup being contexts of the kind that you
can override the properties of.  However, if you are using the
typewriter font for absolutely everything, you could just specify that
the roman font is the font used for typewriter, like this:
\paper {
   #(define fonts
     (set-global-fonts
      #:roman "LilyPond Monospace"