Re: Settings for changing the font type in a certain part of the code.

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Settings for changing the font type in a certain part of the code.
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:42:24 +0100

You can change the text fonts used throughout a score using something like:
\paper {
  #(define fonts
    (set-global-fonts
     #:roman "Times New Roman"
     #:sans "Nimbus Sans,Nimbus Sans L"
     #:typewriter "Luxi Mono"
     ; unnecessary if the staff size is default
     #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20)
    ))
}
You only need specify the fonts you are changing.  This (and an alternative way of writing it) is described in the manual at:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/fonts#entire-document-fonts

The comment implies that if you are using a staff size different from the default you should adjust the factor accordingly.  However, I do not get the result I expect if I do that, and so I leave it as given above.

Paul