Re: Can't figure out breaks in ensemble scores

From: Carlos R Martinez
Subject: Re: Can't figure out breaks in ensemble scores
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 07:41:45 -0500

Thank you. That’s a first for me. And of course is one of the things I love from Likypond. It is versatile and I don’t think ever going to stop learning new things there. Lol. Thank you!!

Carlos R Martinez
279.850.5650
essentialmusic.org

On Oct 2, 2021, at 03:19, Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 06:53, Carlos Martinez <carlos@newsoundmusicstudio.com> wrote:

> Thank you! That work! Although I am still having one part that need to figure out one space…. But the score looks great now! Thanks!

Hello,

You can also use an extra voice for breaks, as documented in NR 4.3.1 Line breaking