Re: (Darkijah) Hi all, I have not left you! ;) Anyone knows how to name

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: (Darkijah) Hi all, I have not left you! ;) Anyone knows how to name a midi file in Frescobaldi? And the Germans have a forum?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 06:43:57 +0200

Oh, not to forget, anyway I can easily attach a number to the pages printed out? I have 5 pages or so now that needs to be printed, and some kind of number on each page would be helpful! :)

Thanks once again and I this lilypond is so awesome! I will get to a point of making everything easy hopefully - I vision itself being so extremely easy to make complicated issues with just some scripts activated. I could then easily make notation on the mobile in a txt application and just send it to myself on the computer and fix the rest - this is so awesome. :)

Although I have to sort out how I do this +1 semitone and -1 semitone in Frescobaldi, I have 2 other application one which I am primary using to do it - but it is a lot of extra work. There is this Model transposing and other options, but still struggling with it to figure it out.

I can transpose I guess it is called in Cornelius Composer on the mobile, visual I can see the notes and do the transpose by one up or down and see the result. I'm sure you can do something of the same in Frescobaldi but... still haven't figure it out, a little to technical for me to figure out for now.

What Midifonts can be installed? I have a great Midifont in another mobile application called, Maestro on Android - anyone knows if I can move that to be used on the computer? It has a great Flute Midi thing that sounds good, overall all over the instruments sounds overall great.

I guess I got into a lot of Questions... Sigh. My bad.

Dearly regards Darkijah