Slur positioning and forceful flat signs

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: Slur positioning and forceful flat signs
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 12:30:32 +0300

Here is the code:

\version "2.22.1"
\score {
  \new PianoStaff \with { instrumentName = "Piano" }
  <<
    \new Staff = "upper" \relative c' {
      \clef violin
      \key c \minor
      \time 3/4
      c4\< c4( d4 |
      ees4 c4 ees4 |
      g2 aes4\! |
      g2.\> |
    }

  \layout { }
}

It produces this:

image.png

1. Is it possible to move the slur above the stuff as it overlaps with crescendo and diminuendo marks?

2. C minor key has 3 flat notes, whose marks are not printed by default. Is it possible to forcefully print the flat or sharp sign for some notes (I added it in red)? As the piece is hard for me and it will help to decrease the cognitive stress.