Re: Microtonal midi output

From: brahim.pro
Subject: Re: Microtonal midi output
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 20:18:45 +0000

Thanks for the reply. For example, I would like to play A minor scale with
normal A(440Hz). But I would like the interval A, B to be 203 cents instead of
200. Or I would like the interval A, C to be 315 cents instead of 300 cents.

If I understand your answer correctly the note is tied to the midi value. But I
would like for that midi value generate a slightly different frequency. Is that
possible?

Thanks