Combine custom flared-hairpin with text at right edge hairpin

From: Dimitris Marinakis
Subject: Combine custom flared-hairpin with text at right edge hairpin
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:25:36 +0200

I need the ability to place a symbol/text at the right edge of a hairpin.
I love using a modified version of the hairpin stencil that allows for flared hairpins that have a niente circle at the tip. (the default doesn't).

I've found another snippet that uses a modified version of that code but unfortunately it breaks all of the other cool functions of the script.
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=947

Can someone more experienced with Scheme help me combine them?

Dimitris