Re: Custom music notation?

From: Pashkuli Keyboard
Subject: Re: Custom music notation?
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:52:06 +0000

Hi, David
Never heard of this 'Scheme' language. In terms of coding all I can do for now is "Hello, world!" or assigning variables... 😶
Thanks for the info. Will check it out now.

Hi, Kieren
If you do not want to know, there is no reason to know about my Plain Music Notation system.
There are no "rules" as its purpose is to be completely customisable, regardless of language (although I may have prioritised the names as they appear as letters from Latin/English alphabet... because I know English speaking people "do not like to read subtitles"... if you know what I mean).

Anyway, since you've asked for "rules" here is a general information and some related to this endeavour devices I have designed:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14GD6sQD7B3WYdM8AYPpu14I7VHvfo_K7/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UOvKo0W7Y6NUBzKo5iAaxprm1__1ZTiN/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uf1BtKRSTGurEFjIIGULb3R9Jbx5yAad/view?usp=sharing

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-products-coming-soon/1275101-pashkuli-releases-pashkuli-keyboard-controller.html

https://www.instagram.com/pashkuli.keyboard

https://www.facebook.com/pashkuli.keyboard

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpNnEXxYbtU6S5uwaasSUQ

I hope by know, that you can see why I love to make things... better. ;)