Re: Point & Click with Atom

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Point & Click with Atom
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:48:26 +0100

Did you try to do what the docs say?

Because the very beginning of the documentation is not clear as to what to do with the export line, I didn’t follow the steps for Gnome3. I’ll try adding that line to .bashrc and follow the Gnome3 steps parallelly. If I succeed, I’ll try writing a small guide for Ubuntu. The documentation is so poor, I’m surprised anyone can make Point & Click work on any OS just by reading that. Perhaps I’m just dumb.

www.martinrinconbotero.com