Re: [OLL} Discourse forum

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: [OLL} Discourse forum
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:54:35 +1100

Hi All,

I'm not suggesting OLL should live in isolation. Of course we can post
messages to this group. but the day to day affairs can go on in the
forum, the same as the LilyPond development list. We'll see how it
turns out. I hope that any extended threads will take place in the
forum. Evenly splitting across two lists does not work very well I
have found in other groups that I am involved with.

Andrew