Re: grace notes spacing

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: grace notes spacing
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:10:29 +0200

Le 12/10/2020 à 08:46, Martín Rincón Botero a écrit :

Thanks for the link Jean. 8 years old issue? Ouch!

We work hard to fix all bugs found in LilyPond. Sometimes that's just difficult, and sometimes we just have too many of them. Also, LilyPond is so complex that nobody understands all of its code.

If you want a fix for that one, I encourage you to join development. At least, realizing that there were long-standing issues like this one (including my own pet peeves) and not enough people to address them is part of the reasons why I did!

Best,
Jean