Re: grace notes spacing

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: grace notes spacing
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:02:33 +1100

I would be a happy man if the notorious Issue 34 could be resolved. I
spend a lot of time having to put grace note spacers in complex scores
to get the vertical alignment working. Each one I do, I wish I knew
enough about lilypond internals to contribute a fix. It's not clear to
me why this one is so immensely difficult to solve, but I trust the
developers that it's a real doozy.

Andrew