Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 215, Issue 44

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 215, Issue 44
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:48:56 +0200

Hi Andrew,

thanks for taking over the OLL management. In the last few weeks I did
not have much time to follow the discussions on the list. Seems I've
missed something important...

I think OLL is a valuable tool that is definitely worth to be kept
alive. In the past, I have made some contributions to the anaLYsis
package and the LibreOffice extension "OOoLilyPond" (which is hosted in
the OLL repo as well), and of course I'd like to continue this work.

May I ask if there is a special reason to move to Gitlab? Wouldn't it be
easier just to keep the existing repo at Github?

Cheers,
Klaus