Re: Repeat signs not working for me

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Repeat signs not working for me
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 23:09:03 +1100

Hi Piers,

Yes, welcome. Forgive me for sounding harsh. but asking about a
version that is effectively completed unsuppported in practice and on
the list is roughly the same as asking for support for WIndows ME now
on a WIndows 10 list. Not sure where you even get 2.16 from now!

Also, in my hurry to point out the Notation Reference (which here we
refer to as the NR) I didn't check your code in 2.21. My bad! Part of
the reason I didn't even compile your code is the ancient version.

Please, do upgrade.

Andrew