Re: Repeat signs not working for me

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Repeat signs not working for me
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 22:49:09 +1100

Hi Piers,

You can't just make up barlines. Please read the NR, Section 1.2.5 for 2.21.6.

New bar line types can be defined with \defineBarLine.

And, um, are you seriously using 2.16.2? Why? That is so utterly out
of date that I am shocked. Even stable version 2.18 has been out for
so many years I can't remember. Version 2.20 has been released a long
time ago, and development versions of 2.21.6 and above are very, very,
stable and readily available from the site.

No matter what your reason for being obsolete, sorry, you are going to
get much more help and assistance from the colleagues on the list if
you use a current version that people actually have. I don't mean to
sound harsh, but being more current can only benefit you and your
scores.

2.21.6 runs on all grades of hardware that I have come across. It's
not like you need a new powerful computer to run it.

Andrew