how to include a path in lyp

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: how to include a path in lyp
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:33:06 +0200

Dear community,
I've recently and successfully installed lyp, which seems to be a great thing.
When I use the lilypond command, I normally use a bash alias, that allows my to automatically include a folder, in which I have some templates.
I would like to integrate this path in lyp, but I've no idea how to do that.

here a short snippet:
\version "2.20.0"
melodie = \relative c' { c4 d e2 }
text = \lyricmode {do re mi }
\include"lied.ly"
And the file "lied.ly" looks like this:
\version "2.20.0"

     \score {
        <<
           \new Voice = "eins" { \autoBeamOff \melodie }
           \new Lyrics \lyricsto "eins" \text

     }

My bash-alias is:
alias engrave='export LANG=en_US; lilypond -I /home/stefan/partituren/vorlagen/ '

Thanks for Your help!
Stefan