Re: Horizontal positioning of a tempo marking on a full-measure rest

From: Jun Tamura
Subject: Re: Horizontal positioning of a tempo marking on a full-measure rest
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 15:41:55 +0900

Hello,

After writing the message below, I realized that the “rit.” and “Tempo I.” on
the cello part were aligned to where ordinary whole rests would be placed.I
guess that if I can find a way to change the placement of a whole rest closer
to the beginning of the measure, that would also change the position of the
tempo markings.  Am I correct?

Best regards,

Jun