Re: Indicating duration with lines

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Indicating duration with lines
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:15:41 +0200

Hi Harm,

thank you very much! This indeed is helping me to achieve what I'm
right now needing (see attached example).

For now I needed quite some manual tweaking of the right hand lenghts,
and if I'll need something like this more, I'd probably try to wrap it
in a way that a voice will have that attached to all notes
automatically. But I won't touch it anymore until tomorrow evening.

Best
Urs