Re: How to submit improved LSR entry?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: How to submit improved LSR entry?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 22:57:34 +0200

On 6/19/20, Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> wrote:
> But this seems not to have been taken up for the database, neither as an
> addition nor as a replacement for 792 (see
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=clef+change).
> Did I do something wrong?

No, you did everything right (TBH, you could also have added the
“correction wanted” tag but that’s not what prevented your
contribution from being taken into account).  I’ve merged your
corrections into 792 and deleted 1109 (I could have left it unapproved
but that’s just likely to create further confusion down the line).

The LSR is only tended to by “Thomas Morley” and myself these days
(and unlike him, I am doing a lousy job of it), and since there’s no
notification system we have to remember to check it out regularly for
new snippets (which are marked as “unapproved” by default -- that is
why your new snippet didn’t appear in the search results), verify
their tags, and either approve them or merge them into an existing
snippet when, as in this case, they’re intended as a correction.

Actually, sending an e-mail to either of us or on -user is also a
great way to get our attention, as you can see here :-)

Thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,
-- V.