Re: Cautionary clef collision with rest

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Cautionary clef collision with rest
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:28:40 +0200

Basically, X-extent will define the X space dimension used by the clef.
1 is the height between two lines in a staff.
Here, #'(-5 . 5) stays for 5 spaces on the left side of the clef and 5 spaces on the right side.
Too much, of course; you'll have to find the right figures according to your score.

Cheers,
Pierre