Re: Peculiar behavior of barlines

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Peculiar behavior of barlines
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 14:15:33 +0000

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 06:26:13AM -0700, Sami Amiris wrote:
> I thank you for having spent some time on it. The whole idea is to create a
> mirror image of the compound barline on the beginning of the example, which
> means that they must align to the right, not to the left.

I didn't understand much of what you wrote, but if I understand the
above correctly, then all you need to do in the minimal example is shift
the second SpanBar to the right, which you can do with:

        \once \override StaffGroup.SpanBar.X-offset = #0.5

Adding that to the same place as the other override I added makes it
"mirror" the compound barline at the beginning of the example. I hope
that helps.

Kevin