Re: Using Frescobaldi compile functionality - first test failed

From: Pablo Cordal
Subject: Re: Using Frescobaldi compile functionality - first test failed
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:19:07 +0100

Yes, I noticed that too. In the text "file not found...." some strange symbols appear... if that's the problem... men, I have no idea how to fix it!

Now I'm trying to add the 2.20.0 new installation to the windows path, cause now when I write "lilypond a.ly" in the command line I get an error "lilypond is not a commmand,....."

When I fix this I'll test with a.ly and comment the results.

Cheers
Pablo