Using showStaffSwitch only for non-beamed notes

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Using showStaffSwitch only for non-beamed notes
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 11:47:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

Would anyone have an idea of how could I use \showStaffSwitch only for
non-beamed notes? I think these switch lines tend to be omitted when notes
are beamed, since the voicing is obvious in those cases. Right now I can
manually create them using \glissando lines, but would there be a more
automatic way of doing it? See the example below.

\version "2.19.82"

\markup{"Just \autochange without \showStaffSwitch"}
\autochange {
  c2 g'4 f8. f'16 b'8 a fis2.
}

\markup{"With \showStaffSwitch, adding lines to all switches including
beamed ones"}
\autochange {
  \showStaffSwitch
  c2 g'4 f8. f'16 b'8 a fis2.
}

\markup{"Desired behaviour: switches are shown only for non-beamed notes,
created manually using \glissando"}
\autochange {
  c2\glissando g'4\glissando f8. f'16 b'8 a fis2.
}

Producing:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t4165/Screenshot_from_2020-02-22_18-45-12.png>

Best,