Re: Merging note heads with different pitches. Bug?

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Merging note heads with different pitches. Bug?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 08:09:16 -0800

Pierre, Mark, Trevor, thank you for your input!  One of your
suggestions should do the trick.  I just need to figure out with
edition I'm going to follow.  The source I'm working from has several
editions, bar by bar, side by side.  I'm not sure which, if any, is
the original.  There seems to be a split between the decision for two
voices and one.  I thought the two-voice solution was more readable,
but maybe not.

Here is the multi-bar page:

http://www.chopinonline.ac.uk/ocve/browse/barview?workid=6359&pageimageid=70170&barid=40

---