Re: Clef "treble_8"

From: Anthony Rushforth
Subject: Re: Clef "treble_8"
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:14:03 +0100

"\omit ClefModifier" is what I want, thank you

I have tried Amy's suggestion too, but the notes don't change, I'm doing something wrong :
\version "2.18.2"
\score
{
    \new Staff {
       %\clef "treble_8"
        \transposition c''

Now I want also the time signature "C" to disappear... I've read the doc, but don't see how. Is there a "\omit" ?
Thank you for your responses

Anthony

Le lun. 10 févr. 2020 à 14:46, David Kastrup <address@hidden> a écrit :
Anthony Rushforth <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing music for classical guitar, so I use the key " \clef "treble_8""
>
> I would like to make the "8" symbol disappear (although I know it's the
> correct way to represent it)
>
> [image: image.png]
>

> I guess it can be done with a ClefModifier but I don't know how to use it.

You mean, without a ClefModifier.

--
David Kastrup