how to create a book from multiple .ly files

From: Dario Marrini
Subject: how to create a book from multiple .ly files
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:32:31 +0100

Hi musicians,
i wrote some training exercises for the piano; I have a .ly file for each one; because these exercises share the same structure (a musical pattern that is translated to other keys) I put the music content (notes) on a separated .ly file; I read the documentation but I don't understand how to do to collect all the exercises in a single book, with text parts between them.
I would avoid copyng and paste the music content on the final "book" .ly file, indeed using single exercises files as reference , but I don't know if I can or not. Any help is appreciated

dario