Re: Slurs in alternate endings

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Slurs in alternate endings
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:59:40 -0800

On 2020-01-15 11:19 am, Pastor Jim Neubauer wrote:
I have an alternative ending that includes a slur. I know there is a
\repeatTie command for ties across alternate endings, but is there anything
as simple for slurs?

Do you have a MWE you can provide along with possibly a picture or description of what you want? Absent of that, we have to guess and are likely to get things wrong.

The LSR has a snippet [1] that could be relevant.

[1]: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=613

-- Aaron Hill