Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:10:28 -0800

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 5:08 AM Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> wrote:

> As I've said before, I'm a novice at command line Linux, but I'm attaching a
> screenshot of my command line search (locate) for QtWebEngine and QtWebKit.
> I'm running Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Ralph

Try this.  First type in

    sudo apt update

Enter your password.  Then type in

    apt search qtwebengine

You should be able to scroll your output with a mouse.  If not, try typing

    apt search qtwebengine | less

Now you can page up and down.  Look for something like
"python3-pyqt5.qtwebengine". Type "q" to exit.

If you found it, then type

    sudo apt install python3-pyqt5.qtwebengine

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)