Re: embed-source-code

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: embed-source-code
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:19:11 +0100

Il giorno ven 13 dic 2019 alle 23:48, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> ha scritto:
 The feature embeds the source as an *attachment* within the PDF.  I
 would assume both evince and Foxit know how to handle attachments.

If so, then they refuse to tell me how to participate.
And I will not spending hours to research, thus I gave up on this

Harm, Evince has an attachment icon on the left sidebar: if you click on it you'll see the attachments and you'll be able to save them or open them (opening the files didn't work on a system where I have Evince as flatpak, but I guess it's a flatpak issue).