Re: problems with cues

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: problems with cues
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 15:16:04 +0100

"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems that the issue reared its head as a result of my "erroneous"
> assumption that
>
> \book {
>
>      Page layout stuff for front page
>
> }
>
> \bookpart {
>
>     Header & music
>
> }
>
> \bookpart {
>
>     Header & music
>
> }
>
> Was a way to go.
>

> Although this has worked over the years it doesn't today.

A toplevel \bookpart belongs to the "default" book, and a toplevel \book
introduces a non-default book.

Can someone with access to older versions check whether this was
different at some not-too-distant point of time in history?  If it was,
something intended to be a "refactoring" might have been an actual
change.  I am not ruling that out, but should be surprised if it were
so.

--
David Kastrup