problems with cues

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: problems with cues
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:35:57 -0000

It seems that the issue reared its head as a result of my “erroneous” assumption that

\book {

     Page layout stuff for front page

}

\bookpart {

    Header & music

}

\bookpart {

    Header & music

}

Was a way to go.

Although this has worked over the years it doesn’t today.

If I just use \bookpart for each section all is well.

My trap was finding something that worked and using that as a template….

I have just  tried another old file and that too has failed, so possibly a recent minor change somewhere in  Lily,Fresco,or Windows  has highlighted my original sin.

There is no profit in trying to find the reason.

 Regards Peter