Problem associated with multiple quote sources

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Problem associated with multiple quote sources
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:54:26 -0000

I have done some digging with small files.

1. putting each set of potential cues as reqd. as the first lines in each music file (Movement) works  :

              cueNotesOneA=\include "file1.ily"

              \addQuote "cueNotesOneA" { \cueNotesOneA }

              Etc…..

2. when several music files are instanced in an attempt to produce a single score this fails

3. when this input is changed:   Move the list the cues  to  BEFORE each  \score {…} section it works

4. However attempts to include a Header file (title dates text and .eps picture) for the first page  and header text for each movement causes failure but  when cues are defined.

5.  I use Book and BookPart sections to produce a score but just  using bookpart sections also causes failure

6. I will try and reduce these complication header complications to isolate the issue one step at a time.

Regards Peter