Using \slashSeparator only with forced breaks?

From: Jens Gyldenkærne Jensen
Subject: Using \slashSeparator only with forced breaks?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 11:03:25 +0100

Hi all. I'm trying to typeset a choral arrangement where each stanza is set for different voices (1: SSA, 2: TTBB, 3: SSATTBB). The handwritten original uses a separator between the first two stanzas similar to lilyponds \slashSeparator - but in lilypond I can't find a way to show the separator only between specific systems (e.g. after a forced \break).

The attached image show the beginning of the score with the unwanted \slashSeparator marks marked with red and the desired \slashSeparator marked with green.

Are there any good suggestions to how I can make a clear visible separation between the first two stanzas?

(I would also prefer to have the instrumentnames shown only in the first system for each stanza)

image.png

--
Jens Gyldenkærne Jensen
Veksø, Denmark.