Re: Musicology with Lilypond (and now correct attachments ;-)

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: Re: Musicology with Lilypond (and now correct attachments ;-)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:21:47 +0100

Dear Urs;

Many thanks for this quick and exhaustive answer! Let me briefly
answer:

1) As long as lilypond-book has to be called at first and replaces the
lilypond code in the LaTeX files by a section including the
corresponding picture, none LaTeX code can be combined with the
Lilypond code. And hence, the LaTeX package harmony cannot be used.

2) But there is no need to break up this handling! I followed your
first proposal and read the respective email thread. From the viewpoint
of the expresivity, http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=967 (mentioned
in the first solution) is exactly what I've looked for (and did not
find). Unfortunately, the code is not a 'library'. S, the task seems to
be to modify this version.

BUT THERE IS A LICENSE QUESTION (very important in the area of free
software!) The example shown if you click on the graphik of
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=967 does not contain any license
information. Does anyone know the author? Does any (provable) know,
whether I may adopt this solution into 'my' library? (Its results are
much better then mine!)

3) The next question is indeed, whether this result shall be integrated
or is already integrated into the openlilylib. I will check this before
I do the next step.

with best regards Karsten

--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden