Re: [OT] dicemusic -- a common-lisp generator of lilypond scores

From: Mark Probert
Subject: Re: [OT] dicemusic -- a common-lisp generator of lilypond scores
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 10:18:46 +1000

Aaron Hill wrote:

> Be aware the final measure of the first half of the waltz needs to be
> written as two alternatives.  ... This corrects the otherwise odd-sounding
> minor second intervals that appear in the left hand.

Thank you. I only discovered the opus-infinity site after I'd had
written
my version, otherwise I'm not sure I'd have bothered. Correcting this
error
is in my To Do list.

Interestingly there is no indication of the first and second endings in
the English Instructions of the edition I was working from so I guess
this
code is authentically wrong. Which brings up the bigger question of
author
intent versus publisher error but I suspect no-one really wants to open
that particular can o'worms.

Kind regards

 .. mark.