Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 13:59:05 +0200 (CEST)

Il giorno ven 27 set 2019 alle ore 18:33 Thomas Scharkowski
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I'll attach the log now:

The port lilypond-devel built correctly on MacPorts' 10.14 buildbot,
so the error may be specific to your system.
Judging from the log, there's probably some issue with header files.
Please do

sudo port clean lilypond-devel

and try again (I see from your other messages that you already did
selfupdate and upgrade outdated).
If it still fails it is best to open a ticket at MacPorts.
If you have a GitHub account you can do it yourself at
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Tickets
(please follow the instructions at https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets).
Otherwise I can open it for you.

Thank you Davide,

I hat also already „cleaned“ - please open the ticket for me.

Thomas

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App

-----Original-Nachricht-----
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I'll attach the log now:

The port lilypond-devel built correctly on MacPorts' 10.14 buildbot,
so the error may be specific to your system.
Judging from the log, there's probably some issue with header files.
Please do

sudo port clean lilypond-devel

and try again (I see from your other messages that you already did
selfupdate and upgrade outdated).
If it still fails it is best to open a ticket at MacPorts.
If you have a GitHub account you can do it yourself at
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Tickets
(please follow the instructions at https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets).
Otherwise I can open it for you.

Best wishes.