Re: Detecting first and last pages of a score

From: David Bowen
Subject: Re: Detecting first and last pages of a score
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 07:58:47 -0500

The Sacred Harp hymnbooks I'm familiar with are set in landscape mode with two systems per page, so you won't have three songs on a page.

Dave Bowen

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:19 AM Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Lovely! Do you use the shape heads?

Are you trying to make a book like the 19c originals? Is there an example we can take a look at?

I'm confused about what the page title should be if you have say three songs on one page, or does that not happen?

Andrew

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 21:51, Leah Velleman <address@hidden> wrote:
> To do what?

So here's the situation.

I'm writing a template for collections of Sacred Harp–style songs. (Templates for individual songs already exist, but not openly available ones that handle an entire collection.)