Re: Noting temporarely 2 melodies (different lyrics) on same staff

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Noting temporarely 2 melodies (different lyrics) on same staff
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 23:03:43 +0200

On 23.08.19 22:17, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
Simon,

A question about your example if I may. I have used this construct

<< { \voiceOne }
\new Voice {
{ \voiceTwo } }
>> \oneVoice

You put the \oneVoice before the \new Voice inside the << >> and not after/outside the << >> ... wondering why :-)

Just my personal preference, it really doesn’t make any difference whatsoever.

Thanks btw for your explanation. Now I'm figuring out how to map it to the structure I usually use from Frescobaldi's Score Wizard.

I’ve stopped using that years ago because I wanted more control over everything…

Best, Simon