Re: Braces, stanza numbers and common lyrics

From: mdeneufch
Subject: Re: Braces, stanza numbers and common lyrics
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:47:47 -0700 (MST)

Not exactly: I would like to display the number of each stanza, for example
after the \leftBrace.
Using \set stanza = "n." after the \skipFour in your solution does not work
directly (the numbers are printed above the brace).
I tried another solution for the braces, which defines them with \set
stanza, and I could not figure out how to use \markup to display the number
without it being considered as a part of the lyrics...
Thanks,
Matthieu