Re: customizing the Frescobaldi score wizard

From: Ben
Subject: Re: customizing the Frescobaldi score wizard
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 11:39:47 -0400

On 8/9/2019 11:24 AM, Kevin Cole wrote:
First, I'm also on a Linux box. (Arch Linux, to be precise.)

If I understand the question (which I am perhaps naive in assuming I
do), one thing you might do to help yourself out is,

FIRST either:

(a) use the wizard but then, when it finishes, don't add anything, or
(b) use "New from template, and again, don't add anything.

THEN, modify what it gives you to suit your basic needs, and save it
as a new template.

Repeat the above two steps as needed to create multiple templates.

Finally, in the future, use "New from template" with one of your
customized templates instead of the wizard as the starting point

Kevin,

I believe they were asking about Ming's thread, but on Linux - which is where the screenshot came from. I had posted some days ago.

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/drop-down-list-td223139.html#a223213

Adding new fields, not just saving templates.

But that's what I got out of the question, it wasn't completely clear to me either. I could be wrong.