Re: customizing the Frescobaldi score wizard

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: customizing the Frescobaldi score wizard
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 22:06:18 +0000

Hello Bill,

It is not really clear what you are referring to

8. August 2019 23:41, "Bill via lilypond-user" <address@hidden> schrieb:

> Thanks for your post on the scorewizard. What I learned will be helpful if I
> incorporate it in
> future work. I am on Linux Mint and I can not find the sub directories you
> have on windows.
>
> These are the only directory and file I find searching for 'fresco*'
>
> ./.config/frescobaldi
> ./.config/frescobaldi/frescobaldi.conf

This last file is Frescobaldi's configuration file on Linux, storing the same
data as does the Windows registr.
However, you are not intended to manually edit this file, except to fix things
that have gone wrong for whatever reason.

> Is it possible to modify the wizard in Linux?

What exactly is it you want to "modify"?
Everything you showed in the Windows registry it configurable, but not by
editing the configuration, but from within the dialog/wizard itself.

Urs