Re: Alternating text and music

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Alternating text and music
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 21:57:38 -0500

On Mon 05 Aug 2019 at 23:41:51 (+0200), David Kastrup wrote:
> Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> writes:
> > On 03.08.19 21:03, David Wright wrote:
> >> I'm not sure what "tiny bit on networks" means,
> >
> > It was a tiny bit sarcastic, IIUC ;-)
>
> I usually don't read the HTML-formatted versions of the mails on this
> list, so the tiny sarcasm mark was lost on me.

I assume that Simon thinks you were being sarcastic when you wrote
this earlier:

   "PDF is a compressed and limited form of PostScript that also
    allows for compressing whole objects.  It supports vectorised as
    well as rasterised objects comparatively effectively and is used
    a tiny bit on networks."

OTOH I have no idea what connection there is between the PDF and
networks—any more than, say, Word or Excel format—so I saw no
irony in the statement, let alone sarcasm.

Cheers,
David.