Re: Finetuning TextSpanner beginning and end positions?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Finetuning TextSpanner beginning and end positions?
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 10:31:30 +1000

Hi Stefano,

There are many threads in the archives about this inconsistency with text spanners. It's very confusing for users, nad ends up wasting lots of time. It would be great if this could be unified with the 'shorten' commands of other objects, but I realise the developers are hugely constrained for time and resources. Maybe one day.

Andrew