Re[2]: feathered beam calculations

From: Trevor
Subject: Re[2]: feathered beam calculations
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 19:42:10 +0000

 "Reggie" <address@hidden> wrote 21/12/2018 19:10:12
\relative c'
{
\override Beam.grow-direction = #LEFT
\featherDurations #(ly:make-moment 2/1)
c32[ d e f g f e f d f g f d e d f] c4~c | c1 |
}

My CODE has no errors. And yet the 2/1 does NOT space out any notes at ALL
it's just normal beamed notes with fancy feathers. What math do I need how
does one even know what math to use since there are no bar bad checks? See?
:))
I'm sure in an earlier note you were told to include brackets round the music
because otherwise \featherDurations affects only the first note.

Try this

\relative c'
{
  \override Beam.grow-direction = #LEFT
  \featherDurations #(ly:make-moment 2/1) {
    c32[ d e f g f e f d f g f d e d f]
  }
  c4~c | c1 |
}